- Our hospital has been a pioneer in providing multi-disciplinary healthcare services to the people of Bihar and neighboring states for over 23 years.
- We were the first hospital in the North-east region equipped with C.R.R.T (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) machine. We have been using this therapy for years now for effective management of renal patients.
- We are in collaboration with Deutsche Cleft Kinderhilfe (DCKH) foundation (German Cleft Children’s Aid Society), since 2008 through which we offer free-of-cost cleft palate and cleft lip surgeries to the children.
a. Through this association, we have performed over 5000 successful surgeries till now.
- We have also joined forces with ABMSS (Akhila Bharatha Mahila Seva Samaja) as our ideology resonates with their vision which is ‘every child born with deformity has right to a dignified life’.
- Towards the end of year 2016, we started a new unit – 4A Heart Hospital, entirely dedicated to cardiac sciences. Our team of expert specialists and super-specialists have performed over 3600 angiographies and over 1200 angioplasties.
- Our CTVS dept has successfully operated on multiple cases of ASD and VSD. Our team has performed several CABG, valve replacements, and double valve replacements.
- We have also organised multiple free health camps on several occasions such as World Red Cross Day, CRPF Rising Day, etc.
- This year (2023) we are expanding our psychiatric services into that of a full-fledged Psychiatry & Deaddiction Dept. Our mental healthcare professionals have received their education and have undergone extensive training at centre of excellence (K.G.M.U., Lucknow) and their goal is to bring the same standard of care and treatment here. Along with psychiatry OPD, in-patient care and 24/7 emergency, we also offer counselling, psychotherapies, deaddiction facility and teleconsultation.